This is just a brief summary of the book of
Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Indeed this is a must read book for anyone who wanna build up a great people around. I read this book some 15 years ago and I still feel the freshness and it helped me a lot to grow as a happy man. So I just feel to share this with you guys.
- Be genuinely interested in other people. And never show your hatred to them
- Be a good listener of other person. This really works well, let him talk and then you start.
- Respect other person’s interests and opinions
- Be truthful to others and accept your mistakes
- Be sympathetic with other’s ideas
- Try to thank the other person and make him feel important
- Never get into a hot discussion or argument and try avoiding it
- Give honest appreciation and comments
Think before you act,
Never think after you acted.
-You are responsible for what you are!
Private moments of life,
Published to the world at finger tips,
Dislikes button not in place.
As a part of self promotion, I would like to allow you people to promote yourself in my blog.
You can leave the link to your blog in the comments!!
Both business and non-profit promotions are allowed! You can reblog this post on your blog and let your followers too help others.
We are here to help each other and spread our voice across our blogging community, so there is no wrong in promoting yourself.
I entertain poets/poetesses and people who write on social issues to use this opportunity.
Thee, you inhuman being,
Born with silver spoon,
You invented the non-existent,
Discovered the hidden gems,
Glorified your crowns with own names,
Spilled the plate and spoon,
Till your stomach grown belly,
Stolen wealth of the people,
Lived under the umbrella of the kingdom,
Created poverty and war of food,
You created, you created the inhuman bastard,
Didn’t they live happily?
With nature and happiness,
Made them the runners of bread and water,
We curse you inhuman beings around!