Hello friends , it has been long time I posted anything on my blog. I really appreciate your time and support.
I was not really feeling great to write anything and now I feel I am getting normal. Thanks for being connected through blog.
I was just reading some articles and got a thought who does really fall in love quickly ? whether a girl or a boy..Guys never take a time to fall in love. They either fall in love with the beauty of the girl or her smile. Or with her voice and care. Yes the tone of her voice soothes the heart and makes the guy to melt in her care. And he takes no time to fall in love with her.
He never analyse about her parents or social status. He never give a thought if she is in love with someone or she hates love. He simply fall in love with her. He might take time to convey her of his love but certainly he doesn’t take time.
But believe me , girls will take time to fall in love with any guy. They will look his all aspects of life before take a decision. For girls safety and security of her life is more important, but to guys her beauty and care is much more important. And guys can breakup and pass on to someone else, but they never forget those memories of his love.
Guys what do you feel about the love and whom do you think really makes a decision so fast?
Recently I read many articles in blogs and social forums about the soul mates. I was using the term just as everyone and when I recently met some nice friends I felt if I have found my soul mate. Then I came up with the questions and I was really confused if I am wrong and started to google out to find some thoughts about the soul mates.
- Does this concept of soul mates logical? Rational?
- Can we believe that this logic exists?
- Where to and How to find my soul mate?
- How can we test a best friend if she/ he is my soul mate?
- Do my soul mate born on the same date I born? or she/he born after I born?
- Do we have same age? Same Date of birth?
- How many soul mates I can have? Is only one?
- When the soul mates find each other, Are they become one?
I have come up with below points to believe that there is a chance to exist the idea of soul mates.
Reason 1: Personal Experience
- I know a person who had the behaviour of not allowing anyone to call him as stupid, idiot, fool, etc.
- He never allowed any girl to talk to him.
- He never go out with a girl and he never allow them to get into his space.
- He is not an antifeminist or gay either.
- He never broke down on any circumstances.
- But suddenly he was attracted to a girl, he talks for long, he go out to see her , he waits for her for hours, he let her call me stupid, he let her call him idiot etc.
- He cries for her if he don’t hear from her.
- He says she is the one who can turn him into anything.
What does this mean? Really soul mates exist? I got my first point of 10% to believe in this idea.
Reason 2: What Psychologists say?
- Communication between two soul mates without speaking to each other
- They may finish other’s sentence without speaking to each other
- They may have the same dream on the same time
- They do activities at the same time without being communicated to each other
- A sense or recognition of the person whom you never met
You suddenly feel that you have met this person some time ago, or you feel something connected to each other
You feel something that takes you for the years and makes a feeling a fond of love, that creates a momentary change in you and that makes you feel both connected in some ways.
- Comfortable in all the ways
- You both are in comfortable in any circumstances
- You both see the same world through two eyes
- You both perceive the same idea with two minds
- You both think of same solution for the same issue
……..the list goes on.
I may be writing more on this topic in future and still my research is not completed.
Basically this is my idea and what I learnt about Soul mates.
Friends, I will be delighted to know more from your comments.
We met through bits and bytes,
Sent the words across the air,
We liked each other’s desire,
Started loving though not met,
We shared the likes alike,
Stayed for hours at nights,
We talked o’er the air,
Starving for hours of talk,
We ended up fighting everyday,
Space enlarged to tear,
We are living afar, because.
Breeze caress the nerves,
Blood flows thro’ a happy pain,
Beats are high in feel,
while manliness enters the pleasure of heaven,
she squirting the drops of pearl,
while eyes are closed in dreams.
Tasted from top to bottom,
Licking like a honey on hand,
Her hands moved along the backbone,
I slipped between those legs,
Found a flowery pink petals,
Gushing the honey out,
It was writing a pleasure poem,
On her thighs wetting the panty,
It was a pleasure night,
Where we fall on each other’s hand,
Dreaming of next round of pleasure.
I want you to touch me;
Like the feathers caressing silk.
I want you to kiss me;
Like the classic dove kiss.
I want you to stay with me;
Like the Sun and the Earth.
I want you to smile at me;
Like the moon on the sky.
I want you to hug me;
Like the new born baby.
I want you to look at me;
Like the mirror on the wall.
Did you ever witnessed a break up in your life? Does it affect your daily things to some extent? or Does it really not matter to you at all ?
It all depends on the people how they perceive the change in their life. The life during the love will make us feel like flying in air and the days after break up will make us feel caged in an abyss. But we all forced to live up to what God has decided for each one of us.So the break up should not limit the distance we traveled in life and we must strive forward to get some fresh air. We all are destined with something and we can’t escape of it.
To get up from the break up pain, we must do few things to forget and move on life. We can try these tips to avoid a bad life.
#1 We must try focus on the things that will make us forget the relationship
#2 We should not indulge in any drugs or alcoholic drinks to avoid such feeling, and this will lead to a different trauma
#3 We must try to sleep a lot and whenever we get time we should make sure we have a sound sleep
#4 We must try to talk to the people who believe and make us happy
#5 We should eat proper food and we should make sure we don’t skip food at all.Some tend to skip food because they don’t feel hungry at all of this bad relationship ending.
#6 Do meditation and Yoga, this will alleviate the feeling that is packed up in your heart.
I know how it sucks to breathe a failure in relationship but that’s not the end of the life. We must get up and walk fast to the future ahead. Do share what other ideas do you like to share…
Her lips and cheeks,
Invade the heart and beat,
I thrive to her feet,
She feels shame on me,
Her beauty looks ugly,
When I try to enter her heart.
Our love spreads beyond,
the sky and the galaxies,
Catch me in mind’s speed.
This is my first duet with ritikapeace an amazing poet and a writer.
Thanks ritikapeace for your time.
The gasps in his eyes
Were blinking in deep.
Whirls in the brain,
Storming the carmines,
Your beauty of wine,
Drowning deep me in thoughts,
Like a soaked honey date,
Sweetening my tongue to red.
My eyes checking you
Hope you don’t recognise.
The reflectors near porch
Don’t show my side eyes.
I glide my eyes through you,
Letting it flow like a breeze,
Sigh. Oh , thee lord Brahma,
You created while dreaming beauty.
Breakthrough oh glass this strangeness
This diaphragm feeling controlled breaths
I’m getting high.
Come on now oh placidity
Ruin me up in your eyes
I’m getting now high.