This is just a brief summary of the book of
Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Indeed this is a must read book for anyone who wanna build up a great people around. I read this book some 15 years ago and I still feel the freshness and it helped me a lot to grow as a happy man. So I just feel to share this with you guys.
- Be genuinely interested in other people. And never show your hatred to them
- Be a good listener of other person. This really works well, let him talk and then you start.
- Respect other person’s interests and opinions
- Be truthful to others and accept your mistakes
- Be sympathetic with other’s ideas
- Try to thank the other person and make him feel important
- Never get into a hot discussion or argument and try avoiding it
- Give honest appreciation and comments
You gaze at me like a pointed gun,
I never waged war against a paisan,
Thy eyes swallowed me like a drop of water-
Caging the full moon on its kisser;
I am imprisoned inside your pupils-
without breaking the eyelids.
Don’t ever accuse me for tormenting,
Your heart and soul.
O, My angel I feel secured,
You not jailed me though,
To save me from dust and ash,
I feel warmth of love, and tears,
Feeling dual love in my life, when
You birthed me two times in your eyes.
Friends, I have just started an another blog for the like minded people who wanna to write together and grow together!
Yes! It’s gonna be like a move to bring together like minded writers and make a collaborative blogging together.
If you wish to write on this blog or be an editor of this blog, please write down your nomination below. or mail me at email@example.com with the following details
Name: Real/Pen name
Job: Student/Working as…
My Blog: https://pencliff.wordpress.com
About Me: A student Secretary and editor, writer in local college magazine.
Please follow the blog and I feel your support will make us grow !!
Blog is : https://pencliff.wordpress.com/
I welcome all of interested people from any stream to write down on this blog and enjoy the blogging.
1. You must post only your own content.
2. Don’t make any copyrighted content and this is against our policy and we will remove it if reported.
3. No nudity of pictures of any sort is entertained here.
4. Adult poems are allowed but nude pictures or videos along with the poems should be avoided.
5. There should not be any personal attack on any person,society, community, religion, country and anything violates this rule will be removed.
6. You are responsible for the content you write.
7.This is purely out of fashion and this is not a paid blogging.You write and enjoy being shared with other writers followers. SO PLEASE REMEMBER WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY PAYING FOR WRITING HERE.
8. You can quit the blog and writing here any time if you feel not ok. We will remove all the content by you if requested.
9. Respect other writers and never make any harsh statement against other’s post.
10. Site Admin has the rights to revoke your access anytime, rights to remove your post if anything violates the rules.
Good to Remember!!
You can reproduce the same content from your own blog and give a link here to your blog to maximize the followers on your blog!!
These are the guidelines for now, and may be added later if we like to add anything.
Made of fresh cocoa powder,
With fresh milk oozing out,
A sweetened red petals of lips,
Pinch of salt to sugarate,
Watering mouth, wetting the lips,
I long you taste me,
Adore me like a fresh baby,
Lick it like a honey finger,
I will remember the love you had-
When I flow throw your throat,
Kiss me, I am desperate,
I will make you remember forever.
-A chocolate lips on the desk.
காலம் மாறலாம் , நம் கோலம் மாறலாம்
கண்ட கனா மாறலாம் , உலகம் கூட வேறு ஆகலாம்,
பேசிய பேச்சும் , காற்றில் கலந்த பேச்சலையும் ,
யுகங்கள் கடந்து அண்டம் முழுதும் வாழ்ந்தேயாகும்.
கரையை வந்து வந்து பார்த்துவிட்டு
வெறும் கையேடு போகும் அலைபோல,
நித்தம் நாம் களித்திருந்த இடம் வந்து,
கண்ணீரை நிரப்பிவிட்டு போகின்றேன்.