This is just a brief summary of the book of
Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Indeed this is a must read book for anyone who wanna build up a great people around. I read this book some 15 years ago and I still feel the freshness and it helped me a lot to grow as a happy man. So I just feel to share this with you guys.
- Be genuinely interested in other people. And never show your hatred to them
- Be a good listener of other person. This really works well, let him talk and then you start.
- Respect other person’s interests and opinions
- Be truthful to others and accept your mistakes
- Be sympathetic with other’s ideas
- Try to thank the other person and make him feel important
- Never get into a hot discussion or argument and try avoiding it
- Give honest appreciation and comments